As previously said, the run up to Christmas is one of my favourite times of year. I really get in the spirit and enjoy doing absolutely anything to do with Christmas. There’s a lot you can do to get the festive feels and even a lot of places to go or activities to do. There’s so much I want to do this Winter in the run up to Christmas and probably not enough time to do it all but here is my Winter bucket list.
- Bake Christmas cupcakes
- Skip through Winter Wonderland
- Sip mulled wine
- Toast marshmallows and wander through the lights at Christmas at Kew Gardens
- Watch Christmas movies, particularly one of a big screen outside
- Visit Belfast Christmas market for the first time
- Indulge in plenty of hot chocolate
- Have a family board game night
- Try not to fall whilst ice skating
- Smell the Christmas trees at Ormesby Hall
- Wander through Frost Fair
- Pop along to York Christmas market
- Give DIY wrapping a go
- Have lunch in an igloo on the River Thames
- Enjoy a festive afternoon tea
There’s plenty I want to do but even if I don’t do one thing on the list above, as long as I get to enjoy time with my families, the Christmas season has been amazing.
All opinions are my own and just that: opinions.
This blog post is not sponsored or endorsed in any way.